PLUS TWO ZOOLOGY – MODERN GENETICS TEST-5 ENGLISH MEDIUM
Hello My dear students, I have listed ten questions from Plus Two Zoology Lesson MODERN GENETICS,select the one correct answer for each question. Good luck!
- During the electrophoresis the DNA particles migrate towards the
- In proteomics, the amino acid sequences are read by
- The genome of an organism can be split up into different sized molecules by a technique called
- Which of the following structure of protein is stored in Protein Data Bank.
- Dr. Ian Wilmut has produced a cloned sheep called Dolly by the method of
- Protein are linear chains molecules made up of units called
- Number of genes in human have been identified by sequencing the genome
- …is an experimental technique wherein, a group of genetically identical organisms is produced.
- The palindrome sequence is recognized by the restriction enzyme derived from E.coli is called…
- ……..deals with the manipulation of genes according to human will.