PLUS TWO ZOOLOGY – IMMUNOLOGY TEST-3 ENGLISH MEDIUM.
Hello My dear students, i have listed ten questions from Plus Two zoology lesson IMMUNOLOGY,select the one correct answer for each question. Good luck!
- The Hassall’s corpuscles are seen in
- Which is acting as a filter for trapping circulating blood borne foreign particles?
- Lysozyme is present in
- Which of the following is an auto immune disease
- The immunoglobulins molecules are made up of
- The number of lymph nodes are distributed in human body is about
- Immunoglobulins are sereated bt
- Plastic surgery is an example for
- The graft of transplanting an organ from pig to human is known as
- A common manifestation of allergy
medulla of lymph nodes
cortex of lymph nodes
medulla of thymus
cortex of thymus