PLUS TWO ZOOLOGY – ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE TEST-4 ENGLISH MEDIUM
Hello My dear students, I have listed ten questions from Plus Two Zoology Lesson ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE,select the one correct answer for each question. Good luck!
- Which of the following is an ozone depleting substance.
- In 2000, scientists discovered an alarming increase in the level of a new gas called
- Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas?
- Cyanides are broken by
- The term Super bugs refers to……………..
- Ozone loss was detected in………………….
- A good choice among all the alternative fuel options.
- The geothermal energy is drawn in the form of ……….
- ……. is fast emerging as a significant source of electricity in several island nations.
- Which of the following providing about 95% of all commercial energy in the world?
Trifluoromethyl sulphur penta fluoride
Genetically engineered bacteria
Petroleum, natural gas and coal