PLUS TWO ZOOLOGY – APPLIED BIOLOGY TEST-1 ENGLISH MEDIUM
Hello My dear students, i have listed ten questions from Plus Two Zoology Lesson APPLIED BIOLOGY,select the one correct answer for each question. Good luck!
- The breeds of cattle now available in India are
- Which one of the following is not a draught breed?
- The other name for the cattle sindhi is
- Kangayam originated from
- Which of the following is not an exotic breed?
- Which one of the following is a contagious disease of the cattle?
- Feeding jaggery along with lime water is one of the first aid measure for
- Mating of closely related animals is called
- The milk which the following cow is characterised by high carotene content?
- For anthrax one of the following symptom can be seen
swelling of udder
blood discharge from natural openings
loss of appetite
lack of chewing